Ending a marriage comes with its own heartbreak and hardship. Financial headaches don’t have to be part of the mix. Having a financial plan can give individuals a sense of confidence in the short and long term as they revise their life goals.
- Let Bodnar Financial help you answer questions like these:
- How will I pay for my legal fees?
- Will I have enough income to support myself and my family post-divorce?
- What does my credit look like on my own?
- How does my divorce affect my own and my children’s insurance plans?
- Will I have to pay (or will I receive) spousal or child support payments?
- How should I finance my new living situation?
- How do I change my beneficiary information on all my legal and financial documents?