In the midst of grief and personal trauma, it is challenging to manage the logistics and costs that come with settling a loved one’s estate. Widows and widowers often are left to their own devices to figure out how to make ends meet without their lifelong partner by their side. You shouldn’t have to figure it all out on your own.
Let Bodnar Financial carry the burden of estate planning and settling for you.
Our offices provide resources for individuals and families looking to: minimize their estate taxes, settle estates and accounts, manage funeral costs, pay off inherited debts, and more.
- Bodnar Financial can help you answer questions like these:
- Do I need to hire an attorney?
- Will I have enough income to support myself?
- Am I going to be able to stay in our home?
- What happens to my spouse’s pension?
- How am I going to pay for funeral costs?
- How do I begin to locate my spouse’s assets?