In today’s economy, corporate downsizing and job loss are very real possibilities that require a strategic plan.
For those planning ahead in the event of corporate downsizing: Let Bodnar Financial give you the tools necessary to maintain your lifestyle, open a home equity line of credit, revisit spending and budgeting goals, pay down debt and more in preparation for potential unemployment.
For those who have already been notified of a job loss or offered a severance package: Let Bodnar Financial give you the tools necessary to reevaluate a household budget, analyze a severance package, roll over pensions and 401k plans, protect your credit, borrow money wisely, stay on health insurance and more while preserving your hard-earned retirement savings.
- Bodnar Financial can help you answer questions like these:
- Should I take my company’s stock in-kind as a distribution?
- Can I borrow money with no job?
- Do I need a home equity line of credit?
- Do I need to dip into my retirement savings to support myself?
- Is there a way to draw money out of my IRA with no penalty?
- Do I need to get another job, or can I afford to retire?