Valued Clients, Family, and Friends,
Attached are a few reflections as we say goodbye to the glorious year of 2016.
The Bodnar Family has a lot to be grateful for this year:
– We celebrated Jeanne’s birthday and 20th year with Bodnar Financial with dinner at the Four Seasons in New York City
– Not one, but TWO Bodnar kids entered into the holy sacrament of marriage
– Karen and I celebrated 32 years of the same sacrament
– My grandson learned to talk (and hasn’t stopped since…)
– Both of my parents and Karen’s mother still blessed us with their presence
– Lorraine, Karen and I will begin the New Year with a tour of Israel in celebration of Lorraine’s 15th anniversary working with Bodnar Financial
The holiday season can get pretty hectic with last-minute cooking, cleaning and gift buying….
All the more reason to take a 5-minute break, sit by a warm fire, count your blessings, and enjoy this white paper.
Could I possibly end this any other way than as Tiny Tim said?