Attention new parents of NJ!
We are hosting a FREE workshop called “Financial Planning 101 for New Parents” on February 22 at 6pm.
The workshop will focus on topics of specific interest to young families:
- We have a savings account and that’s about it. Where do we start?
- What is the best way to pay off our medical bills?
- Should we rent or buy a home?
- Is it better to use extra income to pay off student loans, or contribute to our child’s 529 Plan?
- Are we taking advantage of our employee retirement benefits?
- Can we afford to be a single income family?
- Wills, life insurance, estate planning. Are we doing enough to protect our family?
- We want to start investing. What does that mean, and how do we get started?
- Can we afford daycare?
Whether you are currently expecting, or your bundle of joy is already in the crib, you don’t want to miss this event! Please RSVP to (973) 966-6939 or email@example.com.