We are hosting a seminar on cyber security and the latest ways to protect your identity online.
The presentation will answer the following questions:
- What are the latest identity scams targeting families in New Jersey?
- What can I do to protect my identity while online shopping, banking and browsing?
- How can I tell if my Social Security number has been compromised?
- Is purchasing identity theft protection really worth it?
- How can I verify the legitimacy of communication from the IRS?
- What are the top email scams to look out for?
- I try my best, but I know scammers are everywhere… what other defensive strategies do I need to know?
EVENT: Identity Protection Seminar featuring John Bodnar, CFP® and web security consultant, Sam Webster
DATE: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
TIME: 6:00 – 7:30pm ET
PLACE: Bodnar Financial Advisors, Inc., 248 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Please RSVP to the office: 973-966-6939 by Apr. 15.
Hope to see you there!